Initiation and titration with Duodopa®
- Duodopa® is initially given as monotherapy, but other PD medicines can be taken concurrently1
- Duodopa® replaces multiple oral doses and may reduce pill burden2,3
- Single-use medicine cassettes, containing Duodopa®, are inserted into the pump on a daily basis1
- Treatment is usually administered during the individual's awake period. If medically justified, Duodopa® may be administered for up to 24 hours1
- Duodopa® dosage can be individually adjusted by titration to optimise outcomes1
- Duodopa® delivery system is tailorable, allowing administration of extra bolus doses as required1
1. Duodopa® Summary of Product Characteristics, available on www.medicines.ie.
2. Fernandez HH, et al. Mov Disord 2015;30:500-9.
3. Boyd JT, et al. Clin Park Relat Disord 2020;2:25-34.
IE-DUOD-220035. Date of preparation: November 2022.