Continuous, individualised dosing with Duodopa1®
- The daily administration of Duodopa® is composed of three individually adjusted doses: The morning bolus dose, the continuous maintenance dose, and extra bolus doses1
- Duodopa® is usually administered over approximately 16 hours, during the patient's awake period1
- If medically justified, Duodopa® may be administered for up to 24 hours1
- After the initial dose setting, fine adjustments of the morning bolus dose, the maintenance dose and extra bolus doses should be carried out over a few weeks.1
1. Duodopa® Summary of Product Characteristics, available on www.medicines.ie.
IE-DUOD-220034. Date of preparation: November 2022.