UK-BUO-220048. DOP: April 2022.
BOTOX® is a treatment option to manage the symptoms of OAB and NDO in adult patients with an established tolerability profile. BOTOX® is indicated for the management of bladder dysfunctions in adult patients who are not adequately managed with anticholinergics: overactive bladder with symptoms of urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency; neurogenic detrusor overactivity with urinary incontinence due to subcervical spinal cord injury (traumatic or non-traumatic), or multiple sclerosis.5
NDO: neurogenic detrusor overactivity; OAB: overactive bladder.
- Allergan. Data on file. INT/0423/2016
- Aurora S K, Winner P et al. OnabotulinumtoxinA for treatment of chronic migraine: pooled analyses of the 56-week PREEMPT clinical program. Headache 2011;51(9):1358-1373
- Blumenfeld A M, Stark R J et al. Long-term study of the efficacy and safety of OnabotulinumtoxinA for the prevention of chronic migraine: COMPEL study. J Headache Pain 2018;19(1):13
- Allergan. Data on file. 014
- BOTOX® summary of product characteristics. Available at: www.medicines.org.uk. Accessed April 2022
Please refer to the BOTOX® Summary of Product Characteristics for further information on adverse events, contraindications and special warnings and precautions for use.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/
Adverse events should also be reported to AbbVie on [email protected]
Date of preparation: April 2022. UK-BUO-220006.