- SKYRIZI: Summary of Product Characteristics 2020.
- Gordon KB et al. Lancet 2018;392: 650-661.
- IMMhance. Blauvelt A et al. Poster presented WCD June 2019 P478.
- IMMvent. Reich K et al. Lancet 2019;394: 576-586.
- Warren RB et al. Risankizumab vs Secukinumab in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis: A Phase 3 Trial, Presented at AAD 2020.
- Gooderham MJ et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2018; 32(7):1111-1119.
- Kofoed K et al. Acta Derm Venereol. 2015;95(2):133-139.
- Gaffen SL et al. Nat Rev Immunol 2014; 14(9): 585-600.
- Girolomoni G et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2017; 31(1): 1616-1626.
- Lynde CW et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2014; 71(1): 141-150.
- UltIMMa open label extension study. Bachelez H et al. EADV Oct 2019. P1764.
UK-RISN-210078. Date of preparation: February 2021.
SKYRIZI™ (risankizumab) is indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy.1
The recommended dose of SKYRIZI is 150mg (two 75mg injections) administered by subcutaneous injection at Week 0, Week 4, and every 12 weeks thereafter.
SKYRIZI is intended for use under the guidance and supervision of a physician experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis.
Some patients may not be suitable for SKYRIZI. You are advised to read the Prescribing Information (which can be found on tab above). Please also refer to the SKYRIZI Summary of Product Characteristics for important information including special warnings/precautions for use and summary of adverse reactions.
Study design information can be found on the Study Design page.