- Homecare registration, delivery and injection adminstration providing care to your patients in their home.
- Support that adapts to the evolving needs of your patients. With AbbVie Care patients benefit from tailored face to face and telephone support* from Homecare nurses. Ensuring the continuation of care from the hospital to their home.
- Following titration one dose per delivery, minimising the risk of waste due to potential treatment changes and reducing the burden on patients by alleviating the need to store multiple doses at their own home.
- Clinical evaluations provided by the SKYRIZI Homecare nurse so that you can feel confident knowing that your patients are supported between hospital visits.
I want to find out more about SKYRIZI
I want to receive more information about SKYRIZI
- SKYRIZI: Summary of Product Characteristics.
- SKYRIZI Patient Information Leaflet - May 2021.
UK-RISN-210103. Date of preparation: May 2021.
SKYRIZI® (risankizumab) is indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy.1
The recommended dose of SKYRIZI is 150mg administered by subcutaneous injection at Week 0, Week 4, and every 12 weeks thereafter.
SKYRIZI is intended for use under the guidance and supervision of a physician experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis.
Some patients may not be suitable for SKYRIZI. You are advised to read the Prescribing Information (which can be found on tab above). Please also refer to the SKYRIZI Summary of Product Characteristics for important information including special warnings/precautions for use and summary of adverse reactions.
Study design information can be found on the Study Design page.